We are Enviroplanet
ΕNVIROPLANET SM PC is a newly established enterprise of a group of well experienced, multiple tested engineers, eager to consolidate a large customer base, giving solutions/consulting over various fields of great demand both in maritime and in industry.
Our ambition is to establish long term relationships via reliability, dedication, confidentiality and great professionalism towards our potential clientele.
Our technical staff, comprised of engineers of many disciplines, registered in the catalogues of first instance /appeal courts of several major Greek cities (inter alias Piraeus, Athens), has more than two decades working experience, academic profound and post-graduate studies.
Our services include:
- Expert technical reports/judicial reports of naval accidents & naval technical issues
- Heavy metals measurements, PAH pollutant analysis in coastal waters
- Iron plates thickening loss, perforation / corrosion estimation & final superstructure plates’, wipe out estimation
- Judicial technical reports over numerous technical fields
- Assistance on preparing emission reports
- Propulsion engine performance analysis
- Fuel Oil Management Plans
- Ship’s energy efficiency manuals preparation
For the industry:
- Judicial technical reports over numerous technical fields of industry
- Environmental assessment/evaluation of industrial pollution incidents
- Heavy metals, aromatic hydrocarbons chemical analysis (Analysis in estuaries, lakes, river bodies, coastal water bodies)
- Industrial pipe network corrosion analysis
- Consulting over waste to energy technologies (feasibility studies, preliminary studies, due diligence etc.)
Furthermore, a great network of associates over various disciplines enhance our flexibility and capability of carrying out certain demanding technical tasks successfully.